Birthday Wishes from Aby - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I decided to go a little fun and funky today with some cute kids from Rubbernecker stamps and some glitter paper. I love these little kids from Rubbernecker stamps. They are all so darn tootin' cute!

For this birthday card, I am using the cute little Aby in her little fairy costume. I fussy cut her out along with this sweet little girl that has since been retired and I don't even remember her name :(  but I am really hoping they bring her back (as much as I have complained haha)



The happy birthday is just very carefully and practiced printing on my part. I have a secret love of calligraphy and have since my 5th-grade teacher Mr. Weddle wanted us all to have better penmanship. I used the Nested Circle Small Stitched Die Cut to cut the Happy Birthday out.



I also used the newer Circle Background w/Stitch die-cut for part of my fun background. I had cut this out thinking I was going to do something else with it and ended up making this fun card with it instead. I love this die cut it is so fun! Now while writing this post I want to make a shaker card with it.



I did a fun feathering technique with my Copic markers on Aby's dress. It is so much fun to take two colors that normally would not blend and feather them together like this. I love the look that you can get from it. I normally do it on flowers but decided I wanted to do it on her dress as well.

I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!