In The Garden Marci New Release La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I am back again today with a new release from La-La Land Crafts! This little sweetie is just to cute for words and she is so perfect for spring or summer! Introducing In The Garden Marci! Is she not just too adorable?

I had a lot of fun coloring her. I think I had her in about 4 or 5 different outfits (my coloring of her dress that is) before I finally settled on this beautiful yellow. Which is strange because I normally do not like yellow that much... but it looks amazing on Marci!



Meadow used to have all kinds of these little dresses when she was smaller. So I went with one that reminded me of her. It was yellow and like a jean colored blue at the bottom for the ruffles. Meadow to this day will still wear shorts under all her dresses or something to this day. Yes, I am a bit proud that she is growing up to be modest.



I also got to play with more of the Grass Patches, Garden Fence and Flower Bunch die cuts. They are so fun to put everything together!





The lattice die cut and the leafy vine die cut I put upside down this time so it looked like the vines were coming down from the top of a trellis.  I also used the new Daisies On My Mind Layering Stencils. I used some yellow and then jean color distress ink to stencil them on some white cardstock.





The last thing I used was the sentiment from the In The Garden Marci stamp, which I had a friend in mind when I made this.



The Copic Markers I used today were:



Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21 R20, 30
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Dress and Ribbon: Y11, 13, 15, 18, B91, 93, 95, C1
Shoes: E40, 41, 43
Flowers: Y18, C1, R81, 83, 85
Leafy Vine: YG21, 25
Grass Patches: YG21, 23 ,25, G24, 28
Fence and Lattice: E31

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments