I'm Your Piggest Fan! In Hog Heaven New Release La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Okay...Using the new release In Hog Heaven stamp set from La-La Land Crafts... I had to have a bit of fun, but this card was WAY TO MUCH FUN! If any of you know me and my family, you will know that my husband is a die-hard Seattle Seahawks fan. Although, I do tease him about being a bandwagoner haha!

Since we live in North Carolina now, and I love the Carolinas... Meadow and I decided to make this card for the Carolina Panthers just to egg on my hubby... and my best friend loves the Panthers. So Jay... this card is for you as well.



With the sentiment being "The Piggest" all I could think of was pigskin aka football. I first asked my son, Stephen, if he had a football team what colors would they be... he said black and blue with a funny little laugh... okay got it a bruise because he thinks watching football is painful haha!



Then I asked Meadow... She said she would make them Seattle Seahawks colors. So I laughed and said "should we make them in the Carolina Panthers colors instead" with a little heehee in there.... haha! She died laughing and said YES!!



So Stephen still got his black and blue and Meadow and I had some fun.





Panther colors are black, blue, silver/grey, and white. So we added all the colors and tried to get them as close to their colors as we possibly could. I put one of the flowers from the Oops A Daisy background stamp on the little cheer piggy's dress. This was Meadow's first time embossing and I don't think she did a bad job at all. She picked out the paper and the color of embossing powder. I think she did fantastic.





In the photo above you can see the two new release background stamps together. I just love the way that they look.



I also used the new release die cuts Garden Fence, Flower Bunch, Grass Patches, and Leafy Vine to create the scene that they were coming out of the backyard maybe and the little cheerleader piggy was jumping for joy doing her cheers.



The Copic Markers I used today were:



Pigs skin: R00, 01, 02, YR61, 65
#1 Glove: C1, 3, 5
Cheer outfit: C5, 7, 9, B04, 05, 06
Grass and Leafy Vine: YG23, 21, 25
Garden fence: E31

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments