Blooming Marci La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today is going to be a lot of fun! I have a sweet little card for all of you today! I am using the new release Blooming Marci. She is so sweet and we have a theme for this week of flowers.

I decided to use Blooming Marci and also use a few of the new release die cuts to go with her as well. She is supposed to have a little flower barrette in her hair but I wanted it to look as if she had put a flower in her hair from the flowers that she is playing in.



All of the flowers are from the new die cut Flower Bunch. It made it so easy to make them look full like a field of flowers Blooming Marci is running through.





It also made me think of the sentiment from In The Garden Marci, so I had to use it. I didn't want to do the normal background so I used the new Daisies On My Mind stencils. After I got everything inked up, I cut them out using the Scalloped Rectangles die cuts.





I did cut a flower after coloring it and used a glue dot to place it in Marci's hand. I wanted it to really look as if she was playing in all the pretty flowers.





The Copic Markers I used today were:



Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 22
Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Sweater: YG00, 01, 03
Dress: R81, 83, 85, C0, 1, 2
Flowers: R81, 83, 85, YG00, 01, 03

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments