Sweet Honey Bee - New Release Sneak Peek Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! So today has been a bit of a very busy day... busy as a bee you may say haha! But I have one last card for you today... and it is a special one. This is actually a very cute very new stamp set for Time For Tea and I get to give you a little sneaky peeky! We all love sneak peeks right?!

This is just one of the adorable little bees that come in the set along with a few other sentiments as well. I am not going to give away all the details now..



I also used the new Time For Tea Hexagon die cut set to make the little cut out where the wee little bee is at. The die cuts are awesome! Even the very largest die cut has a scalloped edge on it! <GASP> SO CUTE!



This is the little honey bee hive... isn't it just cute! I love it! The little branch comes with the stamp set as well. I added some flowers to make it look like it was in a tree but it does come with stamps you can use to make leaves or hearts.





Bee Happy is one of the sentiments from the set. I just stamped it out, cut the flag with some scissors and then sponged it a little bit so it wouldn't look funny being all white. I also added some flowers here as well.





The little hexagon honeycomb background you are seeing is also a new stencil from Time For Tea as well. It really worked out well having this and I love it! I just used it with some Distress Oxide ink and there we go!



The Copic Markers I used are:




  • Hive: Y11, 13, 15, 17, E50, 51, 53, 55, 57

  • Bee: Y11, 13, 15, 17 , R02, R32, 35, BG000, 0000

  • Tree Branch: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments