Stacked Tea cups - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I am back today with another fun coffee sentiment and a stack of tea cups from Rubbernecker Stamps. I Love this stamp! It looks like a lot to color but it actually really relaxing to just sit back and take your time to color this beauty.

I really love how there are different things going on with each cup. There are flowers, ladybugs, a puppy... that I think has glasses on.. wasn't really sure about that one haha!



By the time you are done with this image, you feel as if you have just created a work of art with all the different colors, shapes and creatures. I just love it! It did take me about 4 hours to color... but that was stopping here and there.



Anyone with kids will know that you don't get to just sit down and color haha!!  Although, I love the interruptions because it is normally "mommy look what I made" or they are showing me some fun thing that they did. They are growing up so fast I really don't want to miss anything.





I decided to go soft with my colors of the tea cups and go a little darker with other things. I used some watercolor paint on Rubbernecker Watercolor paper for the yellow background. After it dried I went ahead and cut it out using the Nested Ovals w/small Stitch.



I love the sentiment Keeps Me Going. I cut it out using the Nested Banner w/Stitch die cuts, but I had to use a bigger banner to cut it out and it was too big and looked silly. I just cut it down a little... which I am sad that I don't get to have the texture that I love so much from the stitches, but I am happy that it at least fit on the card.



(see speaking of interruption, Meadow just came and had to show me something cool she did in her video game haha!)





I used a bit of vellum cardstock so I am not sure you can see a whole lot of the textured paper I used. I put the textured cardstock through the Crossover II with an embossing folder that has some pretty flowers on it.





I have used my mulberry paper tulips on anything in a very very long time. It was really fun to see that they fit in nicely with this card. I used a few of them that would match the colors of the cups and the card overall.





I also used some of my Sweetheart Blossom flowers as well that I love so much. I am starting to think I need to start my own paper flower business I use these things so much haha!!



Rubbernecker stamps is a sponsor of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. You will be able to win either a $10 GC or a $25 GC for participating. Click the photo below to join in on the fun at the Coffee Loving Card Makers blog.





I really hope you enjoyed my post with the tea cups today. I enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Beautiful teacup design and I love all the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous coloring on this wonderful stacked teacup image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Cristena. LOVE those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous stamp and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely stunning piece! That's a keeper.
    I'd frame it and hang it to admire it. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is DARLING. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors. Really spring feel. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and wonderfully made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!