Move It For Fox Sake - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! We are getting through the week, and of course, the beginning of the week always seems the toughest so I decided to use For Fox Sake for the new Move It challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas.

This one was fun for many different reasons. I got to use some of the new die cuts from The Cats Pajama's like the slider die cut which is a lot of fun makes some times making a slider card a lot easier.



This bad boy is thick though! I wanted it to be as if the little fox was floating up above the clouds to "Rise Above It All" I thought it would be a great Tuesday card for my kids for the second day of the week. They are having a bit of a hard time being focused on school with the sun coming out and they can smell if not taste summer right around the corner!



I love the font for this sentiment it is just so fun, yet it can be serious and uplifting at the same time I really love it.



In this photo, you can see the little fox moving behind the clouds and you can use the pull tab at the top to pull him back up. It says that you can just put the slider on another bit of cardstock and pull the cardstock out. Although, I just kept the thin piece of paper that is cut out from the slit in the slider and attach the slider discs to that and use it. That way I am also not wasting any paper. You can see this in the photo below.



The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Balloon: Y11, 13, 15

  • Fox: E93, 95, 97, 99, E41



Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!