I Just Need Coffee - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Can you smell it??? The wonderful smell of coffee? I can smell it!  I made this cute coffee bean shaker card using some of the awesome coffee stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps. I can smell the card even a few days after making it, it's amazing!

That has to be one of my favorite things about a coffee bean shaker card is the smell. However, there are so many different things you can do with the Coffee Bean Background stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps. It really doesn't matter what you do, it is going to look AMAZING! Is there a word such as coffeemazing??? maybe we should start a word trend hahaha!!



Yes, I am being very goofy today... but I think the sentiment on my card says it ALL!! I JUST NEED COFFEEEEEEE!!! And lots of it for that matter haha!

I really enjoy participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop every couple of seasons it is really so much fun. I know that Amy does a lot of hard work putting it together so I would really like to do a shout out to her with all my thanks! She is one amazing coffeemazing lady!  Click on the photo below to go over to the blog hop to see the amazing sponsors!

Rubbernecker stamps is a sponsor and you will be able to win either a $10 GC or a $25 GC for participating in all of the awesome fun!



Okay now back to my card... sorry I get sidetracked very easy without any coffee to focus! haha! Yeah, I know.... "why don't you go get some silly" .... because I have to drink some more water first... I know self-control it really stinks! haha!



I had a bit of fun with the sentiment. I first cut it out with the Nested Circle w/Pierce die cuts and then it still just looked blah... so I used a little more of my textured cardstock to cut out a Nested Circle Scallop die cut to go behind the sentiment to give it a little bit something extra. I think it stands out a little better with the texture and the colors on its own now.



Here you can see the coffee bean background a bit better. I actually embossed this with the Rubbernecker Stamps clear embossing powder first. After I got all that business done I used Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink to sponge over the top of the paper. The last thing I did for the background, I took a baby wipe over the whole thing to wipe off any extra ink that didn't need to be there. Wiping off the paper of excess ink made the beans stand out better.



The green around the card is the Window w/Pierce die cut. It was fun using this because I ran it through the Crossover II machine with the foam attached so I didn't have to worry about lining things up for the shaker part of the card.

You can also see the new release Coffee Cup die cut as well! I love it! Each piece is its own die cut. You can cut each of them out with different colors of paper if you like instead of having to try and paper piece them.

I didn't use many copics, just two actually: T0, 2 for a bit of shading.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. I love that coffee bean background on your "coffeemazing" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shakers - so fun!! Especially with real coffee beans!!
    This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen LetchworthMay 3, 2019 at 4:41 PM

    This is SO cute! I love all the fabulous textures on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using coffee beans for the shaker is genius. I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. I like the layout and fun images

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing! I love love love those cups and your background. The design is WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute card and looks like it smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! Love the coffee beans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!