Emma With Starfish - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Look at this little cutie! Emma With Starfish is a new release for this month from Paper Nest Dolls. She is adorable! I love coloring these, and I know I have said this before but they make me think of Meadow every single time.



Emma in her little bathing suit for sure because Meadow actually had this same exact bathing suit when she was little, it was so darn cute. I love how she is hanging on to the starfish as if it is a little stuffed animal for her.



I had a great time making the ocean background. I wanted the card to look like she was on a family vacation at the beach. Meadow and Stephen both have been just begging to go to the beach. Every time we want to go..... the weather.



I took a little close up of Emma so you could see the little details that are on the starfish. There are little dots on the starfish that can kind of guide you if you would like to do the same thing.



I once again used a stencil to make texture by dry embossing it using my Crossover II. Then I also used it to make my own patterned paper. I wanted a paper that would match Emma's bathing suit.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Bathing Suit and Hair Band: Y00, 02, 04, RV000, 00, 02

  • Starfish: YR04, 02, 09

  • Beach: E30, 31, 33, 34

  • Ocean: BG10, 11, 13, 15, B16, 18



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog, You can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments