You are simply the best! La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Monday! I am not sure about you but I most definitely need coffee this morning.  The new release stamp set I Can & I Will from La-La Land Crafts was the perfect setting and inspiration for today's card.

I used some very fun die cuts to go with the I Can & I Will stamp set along with some sentiments from the new release You Inspire Me background stamp set, also from La-La Land Crafts. I really could not stop laughing, with how much fun I had making this card. I almost should have put "This is my story' for the sentiment instead haha!



Granted I do not have the red hair as I gave to this sweet stamp. This is still what my Mondays look like, talking to my coffee. In a way, you could say that this is my Monday Morning mantra to my coffee haha!!



You can see from the above photo very lightly that I did stamp the background with the large You Inspire Me background stamp to give it a bit of texture. You can see it in person much better of course. Some things are just hard to capture in photos.



I used a dark brown cardstock for the coffee die cuts and the backgrounds. But I didn't want it to be THAT dark. So I decided to take some Distress Oxide Ink (frayed burlap) and sponge some of the color on everything. Doing this made it lighten up a little bit as well as giving it some texture.



I really love the little coffee cup die cut. not only does it have some texture to it, but it is just the perfect size. I did run the coffee cup sleeve through my paper crimper to give it that "sleeve look" and to give it that little extra something I felt that it needed.



I know this white stuff here looks a bit strange since it is kind of hard to tell what it is. It is actually a crushed silk ribbon.



As you can see this card has some serious height on it. I used a lot of 3D foam dots in creating this and it really does look fun when you see it in person.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Red Hair: YR04, 02, 09, R59, 29

  • Blue Shirt: B18, 16, 14

  • Coffee Cup: T0, 2, 3



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the La-La Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the La-La Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments