Sweet Spring Bunnies The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Today I have a very sweet and very special card to show to you. Not only is it a little bit of a reminder for you to go and join in on The Cat's Pajamas Springtime challenge, but it is also a very loving Spring card.

I just love this Family Forever stamp set. The sentiments are beautiful. Although, I did use a sentiment from the new release Year Of The Pig instead because it had exactly what I needed for this challenge. Besides, what fun would it be if I wasn't using 2 stamps sets at least to get what I wanted haha!



I just wanted something sweet but something to make a shaker card with. The new release Spring Tree Duo die cut is perfect for that.  I also love the new release Spring Mix Confetti for the shaker cards. It is so pretty and soft, it makes you smile.



I have found myself using this die cut a lot lately for spring cards. I also love the stitching on the outside of the circle the die cut makes.



Here is the sentiment I told you was on the card. It is a very light pink, then ended up being lighter in the photo. I really hope that you can see it. The font for the Year Of The Pig sentiments are so fun!



The little rabbits are so very cute. It was very fun to color them in soft colors against the grass. I did put a bit of yellow on the daisy for the cute girl rabbit but again... the photo is bright, sorry.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Rabbit Fur: E50, 51, 53, 55, 40, R00, 01, 02

  • Boy Shirt: BG000, 01

  • Girl Scarf: RV000, 00, 02

  • Daisy: YG05, Y00

  • Flowers behind the boy: R00, 02, BV0000, 000, 00

  • Flower in the girl's hair: BV0000, 000, 00

  • Grass: E30, 31, G21, 24, 28, YG23, 25, 99



 

Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments