Some Bunny Loves You Easter Card Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Getting ready for Easter is in full swing here. I have been making the cutest cards with this super cute Some Bunny Loves You digital stamp set from Time For Tea.

I love that you get a whole stamp set digitally from Time For Tea. It is not always that you can get all the bits for one price. These bunnies are just too cute for words!



After I made the card Meadow told me that the bunny outside of the pot looks like he is doing something naughty and probably pushed the other bunny in the pot... I thought that was hysterical! She has such an imagination and I love it!



I did use a couple of other things for the card as well that made it a whole lot of cuteness in one card. I do feel that coloring the grass and the tree with my Copic markers really added to the card.



I did just use the same tree on a different card this last Tuesday. However, I believe I will be coloring it from now on instead of just leaving it a solid color, it really brings it to life by coloring it.



One of the last things that I added was this beautiful bow. I LOVE doing the double bows with the organdy ribbon from A Muse Studio. It is the perfect size for it to look simple, sweet but beautiful. With the paper also being from A Muse Studio it matched perfectly, another thing I love.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Pot: E95, 97, 99

  • Carrots: G21, 24, 28, YR12, 15, 16

  • Bunnies: R00, 01, 02, W0, 1, 2

  • Grass: G20, 21, 24, 28, E89, 30, 31, YG99

  • Tree: E30, 31

  • Leaves: G28, 24, 20



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments