Pretty Painter Bonnie Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Many of you probably know if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram that I have not been feeling all that great this last week or so. It has been kind of hard for me to make any cards or do anything other than just resting and sleeping. However, I really wanted to get some cards done for the design teams that I am on. I don't like letting anyone down.

So, with that... I have to confess the only thing I did on this card was color. Yep, that is right I didn't put the card together at all. I just colored the very pretty Painter Bonnie was completely put together by my sweet daughter Meadow. She picked out the sketch, the paper, the embossing folder everything and put it together. Oh! I may have cut a couple of pieces of cardstock for her but that is about it.



Meadow loves to paint. We have a wall full of her paintings since she was 2 years old. Purple is even one of my daughter's favorite colors so this card is perfect for her. While I wasn't feeling good, I was very excited that Meadow was so sweet in helping me complete this card.



While coloring pretty Painter Bonnie, I made sure that I gave her cute little freckles with a white gel pen, just like Meadow has. I have also been on a red/auburn hair kick so that was fun coloring her hair as well. I love coloring the hair on these digital stamps, it is nice and straight. the hair with the flips at the bottom really doesn't like me HAHA!



The embossing folder Meadow picked out, looks like it has paint splatters all over it. I forgot that I even had that embossing folder haha! She did a good job designing this card.



Meadow also picked out the Sweetheart Blossom flowers for the card and attached them on herself. I am so very proud of her.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E95, 97, 99

  • Shirt and shoes: BV02, 04, 08

  • Other: White Gel Pen .08 and .05



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

The supply list shows Copic Bonnie but Copic Bonnie and Painter Bonnie actually come together BONUS!! :)

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments