Lovely Sympathy Stamp Lala Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I am really excited to be able to show you another new release from La-La Land Crafts. Today I get the pleasure of showing you the beautiful new Angel from the Sympathy set. I do not have a lot of sympathy stamp sets, but this one has to be my favorite.

All the sentiments in this set are perfect, even though I did not use one today, I did use on a future card that I made to show you with a completely different take on this stamp set.



This one I decided I wanted to use the new release Sympathy die cut. It goes together perfectly with its two pieces and you can use it either with just the word or with the background, it is really very lovely.



I am using the new release Mandala Doily die cut today as well. I really love how this looks so beautiful and elegant behind the new images of the stamp sets that are out now. They just bring that extra special something that I feel the card would be missing without it.



You can also see in the photo above that I used the new release Pierced Scallop Oval die cuts. However, there was so much extra room around the angel that I decided that it needed something else... texture! I then used the new release All About Lace Stencils to give it some texture, it came out really well.



Here is a close up photo above for you to see the gorgeous marbling in the new release You Inspire Me Background stamp. I used the Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink with it on this card, it came out simply beautiful! I tried to make this card with some really pretty patterned paper but it looks so much better with this background stamp that I don't even have words for now nice it looks in person. The photo is good but not as good as holding it in your hand.

The Copic markers I used were:

Wings & Dress: W0, 2, 3, 4, BG0000
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments