Little Late But Cute Bunny Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Easter is past... but I made so many cards so I just had to show you this cute little Stuffed Bunny from Rubbernecker Stamps. I actually made the card a while ago - you can probably tell from the photo since it is not staged like the rest of them. But I completely forgot that I had made it. I am so happy that I found it so that I could show it to you all.

I had a really good time coloring this little guy. I love all the little stuffed animal stamps that Rubbernecker Stamps has. I love bunnies so this one and I think the rhino has to be my favorite. But this bunny is just perfect for any occasion... he could even be made into a birthday card for a little girl who loves bunnies as well.



I have colored this bunny brown and pink as well, but I have not put him on a card just yet. I will have to show you that one when I get finished.



I had a lot of fun with the Lower Case Alphabet die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps with this one. I love how you can die cut out all the letters out at once. I do have a lot of extra letters when I cut them out, but I just put them into a baggy to save for later.  After I got them all cut out, I sponged each letter I used with some distress oxide ink. I love the look that gives the card.

I really like how the stitching on the letters also match the stitching on the Nested Oval w/Stitching die cut, that I used behind the bunny rabbit.



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments