Fun Sailboat Slider Card Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! This new release Sea Set from Rubbernecker Stamps is so darn cute! I love to color it and I have been making all kinds of cards with it. Today I get to show you a cute little slider card that I made with it.

I didn't have the new release wave die cut when I made this but you can bet yourself that I am going to be making another one with that awesome die cut. I really am loving all the new stuff coming from Rubbernecker Stamps!



to make the waves, however, I just used the Nested Circle Die Cuts from rubbernecker and ran it across the paper. To make the waves on the lower half of the cardstock, I just used the other half of the cardstock that I made the waves out of as a template to sponge.

I love the new Rubbernecker Stamps Slider die cuts. They are a little wider than other companies that I have come across which I really love! You don't have to wear out your slider card or potentially wreck it because you or the person you give it to is yanking on it trying to get the darn thing to move.



I also love the new slider things.. I think I may have already told you that before. But I really do like them a lot. They make the moving of the slider easier, smoother and not only can I use my 3d foam for something else, but it doesn't get worn out by my slider card being played with. They are amazing! The slider die cuts even come with a small circle that you just cut out some of the thin .08 chipboard that Rubbernecker Stamps carries and use glossy effects to glue it on the slider thingy... save a penny and 3D foam! I say that is a win-win in my book!

One of the other cute things that the Sea Set has is these little fish! They are so cute! I decided I wanted to make them look like they were jumping but I didn't want to just put 3D foam on them, I wanted them to have movement. I cut out some small acetate strips and used a glue dot to stick the fish on, then used another glue dot to put them on the back side of the very back waves. It made the card even more fun than it already was.



The last few things I added was the lighthouse and some hills in the background. The hills were very easy to achieve with the new release Stitched Hills Die Cuts from Rubbernecker.

I still wasn't finished though I had to add a cute little cloud because that side of the card just looked a little naked.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bear: W0, 1, 2, 3

  • Bears Shirt: YG21, 23, BG11, YR16

  • Sailboat: Y02, 04, 08, YG00, 01, 03, BG000, W1

  • Fish: YR14, 16

  • Lighthouse: R24, 27, 29, C1, Clear, G24, YG25



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments