Cute Girl Lift Off Box Card Card Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I know that I have been using this stamp set a lot but I just can't get enough of it. I love the new release Lift Off stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps.

Meadow is also studying Amila Earhart in school right now. So, Meadow wanted me to make a bear card with the Lift Off stamp set for a girl, "It's not all about the Wright brothers you know mommy" I was told.

With this in mind, I asked Meadow what color I should make the plane and she picked out pink. However, she did tell me that Amila would have had her pilots hat just like the boys. So, I got on her request right away.



Making the box itself wasn't really that hard since I had the measurements. I will be posting a tutorial for it here next week.

I also cut out a lot A LOT of trees. It was very worth it though, I had a lot of fun mixing and matching the pieces of the trees instead of following what was on the package. It was nice having the picture on the front of the package to go by at first but then I kind of just did my own thing.



Everything in the center of the box is held up by some acetate sheets. The ones that I found were not that great, so I need to find some stronger ones for the next box.

I covered the box with clouds itself by using a cloud template I made out of stencil paper. I used Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink to sponge the clouds on.



The last thing I did was to add the sentiment on the plane. I wasn't sure if it was going to work the way that I wanted it with the box card, but it worked! I am so happy because I think it looks really cute with it flying behind the plane.



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bear: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Bears Hat: E39, 35

  • Plane: RV000, 00, 02, 04, BG000

  • Goggles & prop: C1, 3, 5

  • Blue Bird: B0000, 000, 01

  • Yellow Bird: Y000, 00, 02

  • Orange Bird: YR00, 01, 02, 04



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments