Bright & Beautiful Rainbow Avery - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! It is time for another challenge with the Paper Nest Dolls team! It is always a challenge that is "Anything Goes" which makes your inspiration unstoppable which is a lot more fun than anything else.



I used Rainbow Avery for this challenge. I really had a good time coloring her. She is so bright and cheerful. Actually, as cheerful as you want to make her since you get to decide on her colors, which makes it more fun!





I found some fun and amazing paper to use with her. The fun part is that I wasn't even trying to match her to the paper and I think it still came out pretty well. I also used some vellum cardstock to put a little more "something" in there. I wasn't sure what I wanted it was just missing something, and I didn't want another solid cardstock to cover the pretty rainbow paper.



I used an embossing folder on the Nested Oval w/small stitch after cutting it out. I like how it gave it texture in two different places.



Meadow also picked out some of the Sweetheart Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts to put on the card to match the rainbow colors. I think she did pretty well.



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog, You can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments