Beautiful Princess Ellie with Dragon GOT - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Today is very exciting for me!! I am not sure if any of you knew but I am a serious G.O.T fan! For those of you that are looking at this post thinking "what in the world is GOT" it is Game Of Thrones.



The final (sob sob) season started this last Sunday night and I LOVED IT!! So I had and I mean HAD to use Princess Ellie with Dragon for today's challenge reminder post. How could I not? seriously!?!





I did my best to stay true to the colors that Daenerys wore during season 1 of GOT.  You also can't see very well from the photo above but I did her hair as platinum the best that I could.



Sorry, the photo is a little pixilated from zooming in so much but I am sure you can still see there is a little bit of color there.

You also get a good glimpse of the dragon egg in her hand with this photo as well. That was a little more difficult to do. However, that is my fault for not making her bigger than 3.5 inches tall.



I also tried to make the little dragon the same coloring as Viserion before the sweet thing turned into a white walker. (sob sob)



The last thing I did was added some Sweetheart Blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts (which if you know anywhere else to get them please let me know as Wild Orchid has not stocked any new ones in a while and I am about out EEK!!)

I also added some crushed silky ribbon to bring everything together as well.

The Copic markers I used were:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E41, W1, W0

  • Dress: B01, 000, 0000

  • Belt & Armband: Y21, 26, 28

  • Egg: Y21, 26, 28

  • Dragon: YR21, 20, 23,2 4, 27



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog, You can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments