Beautiful Good Vibes Only Lala Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Monday! Guess what?? Yep Yep!! It is time to show you some new, fun and amazing releases from La-La Land Crafts! I really like these new stamp sets and I feel very lucky to be able to show you what I did with them all. The stamp sets are very inspiring and uplifting.

The set that I am using today is called Only Good Vibes. I love the set. I had a lot of fun making her headband and her shirt from the new release You Inspire Me background set. It is really pretty, it looks like ocean water to me.



You are probably thinking these are not the "normal" La-La Land Crafts girls that you see and they are not. Irina worked on these making them absolutely magnificent so you would love them just as much as her normal work. They are very impressive and just stunning.



Meadow actually helped me with this card. I was having so much fun embossing the new release All About Lace Layering stencils and then I was sponging them with Distress Oxide Ink that she just had to get in on the fun! Can you tell which one she did and which one I did?



I will warn you right now... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new release Mandala Doily Die Cut. Now, if you know me very well you will know that I do NOT like doilies... I am not a doily person. But, this one I LOVE! Maybe if I leave off the word doily in my brain I will be okay HAHA!!

I also love the Heart Wreath from the last release. You can tell I love that because I use it on almost everything that I can. I love the way that it cuts out and just seems to go with everything that I love.



So, in the last couple of photos, I am sure you saw what looks like the patterned paper. But I didn't use any! <GASP> I know right!!??!! That is the new fun You Inspire Me background stamp.  You can also see here that I used the new release Pierced Scallop Oval die cuts by just cutting one in half and then layering it to give it more of a layered and textured effect on the card.

I also added some of the Sweetheart Blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also added some beautiful silky ribbon from May Arts.



The last thing I added was the sentiments. There were some pretty powerful words for an amazing card for inspiration. I decided I just wanted to stamp and then cut them out with a straight edge to give them just a little more power and make them stand out on the card. I think it worked. I really love this card.

The Copic markers I used were:


  • Skin: E13, 15, 31, 33, 35, 93, R22, 02

  • Hair: C00, 02, 5, 7, 9



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments