Year Of The Pig New Release The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Tuesday! You don't know how excited I am today! Not only am I back with another fun little card for the current challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas .. I have to remind you so that you will join in the fun ya know... (hint hint) But I also have the honor of showing you a sneaky peeky of a new release!! This whole week is going to be sneak peeks for all the fun and amazing new releases that are coming out.



This cute little set my friends is called Year Of The Pig! Isn't it adorable? This isn't even the whole set! There are so many more little pigs and fun little sentiments and elements to the set. It is so cute! I actually have two sneak peeks in this card and envelope set. The other is that super cute pool edge... although it is really called The Rectangle Duo. It is really fun!



I used the Round Bubble CutUps for the center of the pool. I was kind of trying to go for the ripply water effect when I did it. It was pretty nice I used the die cut from the Rectangle Duo die cuts to cut the 3D foam sheet that I had, that way I didn't have to deal with a bunch of bits of foam. The die cut, cut the foam really easy.



I am not sure if you can see that really well from the photo. However, I did use a brick stencil that I had to make the embossed background. I sponged it with some Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink to try and get it the same color as the deck around the pool at our old house in California.



I really love this little pig with the balloon. Everything is happy summer around the pool on this card. I know Meadow and Stephen cannot wait for summer to come.



Here is a close up of the envelope that I did to match the card. I sponged some Salty Ocean and some Lemonade Distressed Ink for the envelope.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Pigs: R01, 02, YR61

  • Balloon: BG10, 11, 13, 15

  • Bathing Suit: BG10, 11, 13, YG00, 01, 03

  • Floaty: BF11, 12, Y000, 04



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Please be sure to go over to The Cats Pajamas blog so that you can participate in the challenge, and see the rest of the team's creations. Their creations are out of this world and I would be so sad if you missed out on such fantastic work.

I hope you will take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Absolutely DARLING! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little piggies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful shaker card! Love your pretty color combo and details! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling, Cristena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very, very cute - love the bubbles for the "pool" especially.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!