There Is Victory In Jesus Sweet & Sassy Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Friday! Praise God it is Friday! I don't know about you but I have a really hard time when it comes to the "spring ahead" time change. This is the time of year I really wish I lived in one of the states that opted out of doing that.

Although, this time of year is also a time of rejoicing and happiness because Easter is coming. I praise this time of year because it really shows through that my kids have Jesus in their hearts. They ask me, without fail, every year "Why do people believe in the easter bunny? don't they know it's really about Jesus?" It brings joy to my heart!

Today I get to show you another part of the beautiful stamp set Victory In Jesus, a new release from Sweet & Sassy.



Now if you saw my post last week, you would have read that I really wanted to use some of the Bible scripture with my last card for Sweet & Sassy using the same stamp set. Well, this week was no different only I couldn't bring myself to deface the Bible.. heck I have a hard time even journaling in my bible unless it is just to take notes from the sermon, I just can't bring myself to do it.



However! I did find a website called Bible symbol that has printable Bible pages. That is so exciting for me! Because now I can do exactly what I wanted to. I downloaded the book of Mark, then printed out Mark 16. I used it for the background paper in two different places. In the closer to the top layer of the card, I wanted to be sure "He has risen" was showing on the card. That is one of my favorite parts of the Bible. I am so very happy to be able to do this with my cards now, without the stress of defacing a Bible.



The last things I did was to add the flowers and a couple of pretty seqins.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bible: E30, 31, 34, 35, 39, BG11

  • Flowers: V000, 01, 04, 06

  • Green: G20, 21, 24, 28

  • Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you like the Sweet & Sassy Stamps you can find them on Instagram , on their Facebook Page and Facebook VIP group for fans. I hope if you make anything with their stamps you will feel free to share with them.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, YouTube and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments