Sweet Gnome Marci Lala Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Yay!! Week is half over and I am still having a ton of fun with the Lala Land Crafts release! Guess what..... YES! I have another Gnome card for you YAY! I am so excited... and I may have gone a wee bit overboard with sweet little Gnome Marci today heehee



With all this gnomie business I just had to pop in Gnomeo and Juliette.. how could I not!?! I was very inspired while watching this movie and coloring Gnome Marci.



Although with Gnomeo being a blue and Juliette being a red... and Marci being so darn cute like Juliette... I think she just might be related. You can definitely see that I was inspired.

But then I started to watch Duck Tales with my kids.....



Do you see that under her? Those are little things that will make her move on the card and dance little a little hula dancer it is so cute!! How does that relate to duck tales? the pilot duck had one of those hula dancers on his dash... and I messed up her legs really bad after I already had the rest of her done. I really didn't want to start over, especially with those flowers.. they looked good, I didn't want to chance it. So that is where the hula gnome girl came into play. Remember there are never mistakes... just great moments of inspiration.



This is the cute little Mushrooms and Grass stand alone die cut that is just so much fun. I used just some white cardstock and colored mine. I am not very good at paper piecing die cuts together... which is kind of strange if you think about it since I do that to the stamps I color all the time to give them more depth and dimension. I am a mystery haha!



Today I did the house a little differently than yesterday. Instead of cutting out the white circles by hand I used some of my old punches. Punches? yeah amazing... seems like punches are the equivalent to a pager in my craft room... haha! it was pretty nice and I think they came out much better. The smallest ones ... wait for it.... I used a crop a dile! <GASP> oooo I am aging myself I believe haha!



The last thing I did before finishing off the card with the cute flowers and little dew drops was to add the sweet little sentiment that came with Gnome Marci. It is one of the reasons I felt I needed to use the mushroom house, and I love that I did.

The Copic markers I used were:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, 93, R20
Reds: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59
Blue Dress: B23, 24, 26
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Flowers: Amsterdam Acrylic Ink - Titanium White
Grass: YG21, 23, 25, G24
Mushrooms: R24, 27, 29, E31
Stump: E31, 33, 35, 23

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments