Sweet Avery With Watering Can - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Spring is coming and I for one cannot wait! Avery with Watering Can from The Paper Nest Dolls makes me want to start a garden at our new home. She is so very pretty and I had a great time coloring her. My daughter Meadow also wants to start a garden too.




I made this card pretty clean and simple but I wanted to give it some different textures as well. So I used the pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts to add a bit of color other than all the green. Although I love green.



I also added some pretty lace ribbon. But I also decided that I still needed more texture. That is when I decided to use an embossing folder that I have not used in about wow... 6 years probably? I don't know why but I just have not used it.



The last things I did was to use a vellum circle. You know I used to forget about using vellum and I am very happy that I have started to remember it. I really like how it softens up the look of the card.

The Copic markers I used were:

  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Pinks: RV10, 13, 21

  • Green: YG00, 01, 03

  • Overalls: B91, 93, 95, 97


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog, You can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!



[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments