New! Victory In Jesus Sweet & Sassy Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I hope you are having a fantastic Friday! I know I am. I feel like I have been sharing great news with you all week long. Well, it isn't going to stop because today I get to tell you that I am guest designing for Sweet & Sassy Stamps!!!

I LOVE Sweet & Sassy Stamps for several reasons. I first fell in love with Cocoa the mouse. I used Cocoa for over 50 Christmas cards one year. After that I found that I loved that Sweet & Sassy Stamps had a lot of Christian sentiments and stamp sets, something you really don't find very often in a stamp company. It was then that they had my heart.

Today I get to show you one of their brand new releases for March, called Victory In Jesus. It is a very beautiful set. I am very honored that I get to show it to you.



I have to be honest... while I love this card and I think it came out beautiful ... it came out a LOT better than what I had expected haha!! It wasn't because of the image or the coloring. I just didn't get to do what I wanted it. The background paper is just some random newsprint patterned paper but I REALLY wish that I had some patterned paper with some bible scriptures on it because it would have fit perfectly.



I had the cross on just plain Neenah Solar White cardstock, it seemed so.... blah. That is when I decided to use the Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink on .. EVERYTHING haha! I wanted it to look vintage and a little loved. I even used an old embossing folder on a bit of vanilla cardstock, then sponged over the top of it.



I used a few die cuts as well to give it some texture along side the flowers. There are just a couple here but they look beautiful.



My favorite part about this card is the sentiment. I thought it went perfectly with the cross and the flowers.



I really did have a fun time making this card. One of the other things I did when coloring this card was to make a mask of the image with a post it note so that I could sponge it. I really am happy with how that came out... I have to say I was praying the whole time because I liked how I colored the image and didn't want to mess it up haha!



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Cross: E30, 31, 34, 35, 39

  • Purple Cloth: V20, 21, 25, 28

  • Green: G20, 21, 24, 28

  • Yellow: 08, 11

  • You can't really tell from the photo but the flowers are shaded with C2, 0



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

 

I hope you will take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel

If you like the Sweet & Sassy Stamps you can find them on Instagram , on their Facebook Page and Facebook VIP group for fans. I hope if you make anything with their stamps you will feel free to share with them.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments