New! Sea Set Teddy Bears with Coloring Video Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am just full of new release stamps this week it is so much fun! I already showed you one new release today... now I get to show you a new release from Rubbernecker Stamps. It is so cute I just know you are going to love it.

Although, whenever I color this cute little stamp I can't help but to start singing "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles haha!



I had this really cute fish patterned paper that I decided would look really cool as a background if I cut out a "window" in my brick patterned paper. I thought it would be fun with the brick patterned paper because it made me think of the aquarium wall at the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma, Washington. They used to have a tiny little sub that would go in the shark tank.



I did actually put him beneath the acetate for the window. I was really going for the behind the water underwater look and effect. I put the little cute dew drops on the card as well because I remember, along with the kids, that the aquarium walls would sometimes sweat with condensation. With the memories of the aquarium to make this card it was a lot of fun.



The last thing that I did was stamped Happy Birthday on the side of the card. I was going to use one of the sentiments from the Sea set however they weren't fitting the way that I wanted them to on the side.

Now for the video that I made coloring the little submarine. It is a little different than the one that I used on the card since I made the card a couple of weeks ago and I have only just started making videos again. But it is pretty close to what I did, and actually looks a little better haha!



The Copic markers I used are:

Bear: E50, 13. 15. 17
Shirt: YG01, YR12, 17
Hat: YR12, 18, 16
Submarine: Y17, 15, 13, 35, YR12, 15,16,18, BG000, T0, 2
Clear blender marker
White .05 gel pen

I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

I hope you will take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments