New! Lift Off Teddy Bears with Coloring Video Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I have something very exciting to share with you! I have been waiting so long to show you this new release from Rubbernecker Stamps that I thought I was going to need a straight jacket haha! I love the new teddy bear stamps and die cuts that are new at Rubbernecker Stamps. They make some of the cutest slider cards!

Today I am using a cute little set that I love Lift Off. It is the perfect little set for any boy in your life.



I had a great time making this card! It is amazing that the die cuts will cut everything out so nicely for you. It was my first time making the space background... not even really sure exactly what everyone is calling it but I love it! If you would like me to make a video on how it is done just leave me a comment below and I will get that done.



Isn't he just super cute? I do have the shading done on the rocket but for some reason when I take photos and edit them the red kind of gets drowned out. But if you watch the coloring video below you will see how cute this really is.



Making the slider for this card was a LOT of fun!!! Rubbernecker Stamps has their own slider die cuts now and a circle one will be coming soon! (at least that is what I am told haha)

I made this slider with the Nested Circle Die Cuts. It wasn't that hard I just picked one size (the third from the inside) and then I picked the second next one after that (the fifth from the inside) and cut them out of the space background that I had cut. In order to keep them even. I kept the piece that was cut out to separate the inside circle from the outside background.

I placed all the pieces from the space background on the black paper. The larger circle that would normally be thrown out, I glue down to the black cardstock paper that I cut (4x5.25) after I glue that down now I can keep each of the other two pieces exactly where they need to go and my slider wont be messed up or out of place.



Okay so this photo probably looks pretty strange to you. Rubbernecker Stamps is now selling some very awesome slider card thingys (yes that is exactly what they are called haha). They have made their slider die cuts just slightly wider than most slider die cuts to make for them to slide better, more freely. The slider card thingys are amazing!! no more 3D foam pieces on pennies getting stuck! that was so annoying because when you wanted to slide the foam would get stuck or get worn down from you having to physically drag it across the card or use a pulling mechanism. Now there is no more issues with that they slide freely when you move the card.

All you do is use some glossy accents on the slider thingy after you have cut out some chipboard pieces with the circle die that comes with the slider die cuts. they fit in there amazing!!!!! It is so wonderful to have these little things!

I also used two on this card because I didn't' want the rocket to go any other crazy direction. I don't know about you but it doesn't matter what I use it would do that if I only used one.



After I got the sliders and everything done I then put all the other planet and spaceship elements on it for some fun.



The little space was so much fun I loved putting it on the card. I was thinking of doing another but then I got side tracked haha!



My son Stephen actually told me I had to be sure to color Saturn the way it really looks, not like in the movies or cartoons. So he pulled up a large close up NASA photo for me. It was a bit challenging to get it even close but I at least got close enough that he approved haha!

Now for the video that I made while coloring this. Please watch out for the attack of the hairy creature haha! My little dog zozo was sleeping in her bed on my desk when something startled her and she jumped across my desk and right under the camera. I thought I would leave it in the video since it was so funny.



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bear: E50, 51, 53

  • Space Suit: C0, 1, 2

  • Rocket: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59, T0, 2, 4, 5
    Earth: BG0000, 000, 02, 04
    Moon: T0, 2, 4
    Saturn: E50, 51, 81, 84, G20, 21, W1, T5, YR000, R01, 02
    Space Ship: YG00, 01, 03, YR12, 14, 16



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

I hope you will take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments