Loving These Llamas! Spit Happens From The Cat's Pajamas & Video

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Praise God it's Friday right?? Wow it has been a week! I think it has only been a rough week for me because I have been waiting WAITING to show you this super cute Llama card I made with The Cat's Pajamas stamp set "Spit Happens" AND to tell you some exciting news!!!

I honestly could not wait to get my hands on this super cute stamp set! I just love it!



But what is super exciting... is can you see it??? can you??? there in the lower right corner of the photo???? YES YES YES!!!! That is a Cat's Pajamas design team member watermark WITH MY NAME ON IT!!! I made the team! I am so excited! I have been waiting SOOOOO long to tell you all! ugh... okay that feels better its all out now.



But seriously this stamp set is stinkin cute! Just look at his little hands! The die cuts for this stamp set called Alpaca actually make it where his wee little hands will pop out to hold his little coffee cup!!! HOW CUTE!



I wanted everything to come out with the little coffee holding fellow in the front. As you can see he has some serious height with those 3D foam pieces.



I colored the background with Copic markers for the dirt and grass. Then I sponged some clouds using a reverse stencil I made and some Distress Oxide ink with a blending sponge.



Instead of sequins today (which The Cat's Pajama's has some no hole ones you have to check out!!!) I decided to use some Nuvo glitter drops. I love these things!!



The last thing I added was this super punny (get it... see what I did there haha) sentiment from the stamp set. I love it!!



Okay so now would you like to see how I colored these little cutie patooties?



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Llamas: E50, 51, 53, R20

  • Anything light Green (hat, catus etc): YG00, 01, 03

  • Anything Dark Green (small catus) G21, 24, 20

  • Anything Blue: BG000, 01, 02, 05

  • Catus Flowers: RV52, 55, 66

  • Anything Orange: YR12, 16

  • Coffee: E33 , 23

  • Dirt: E30, 31, 33, 50

  • Grass: W7, G28, 24, 21, 20



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

I hope you will take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. You have used some of my favorite colors on this well designed beauty! Welcome to The Cat Pack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!