Loving Music Like Marci w/Headphones - Lala Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Monday! Yes, I know saying happy Monday does sound a little strange. However, I really love this little girl. Marci with Headphones from Lala Land Crafts is perfect for me! I listen to music whenever I am creating, writing my posts or whenever my kids are being really loud haha!

I do have something very happy and exciting about this Monday to tell you. I have been asked to be a guest designer for Lala Land Crafts for the next 3 months <GASP> WOOHOO!!! Can you feel my excitement? if not... you need to read that like 100 more times and look at this gif haha!



So this is my first card that I have made as a guest designer using yes... Marci with Headphones



Look at that watermark!! Isn't it a beautiful thing??? okay okay I will calm myself. (maybe)

I had such a great time coloring her! I made you a coloring video to go with it so you know what I did. I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I made her. The first thing I did was I colored her skirt and the heart on her shirt. I wanted to use a bit of Copic Various Blending refill and a washcloth to put some texture on her outfit.



You can also see the little different bits of Vintage Frantage that I put in the center of her little shirt so it would tie together the background that I used the Hearts & Harlequin stencils from LaLa Land Crafts.



As you can see I used lots of heart stuff so that it would tie all together with Marci's outfit. I like matchy poo what can I say ;)



The Heart Wreath Die Cut from LaLa Land Crafts is magnificent!! It is so amazing how awesome it cuts everything out! It is so much fun the different things you can do with it and use it. I absolutely love it! Meadow loves it as well. The first time she saw me cut the blue one out, her mouth dropped and all I got about a minute later was "HOW COOL!". So I believe that is a good review from Meadow haha!

I also added some of the fun lace that I love so much and a fun vellum circle just to add some more texture and fun things on the card. You all know how I love my layers.



The last thing I added to the card was this very sweet sentiment that is perfect for Marci With Headphones. The sentiment even comes with her when you buy Marci With Headphones. It also comes with another very sweet sentiment as well "You Make My Heart Sing". You will be missing out if you don't get this little cutie.

If you would like to see how I colored her... You can see here on this video.



The Copic markers I used were:

  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E30, 31, 33, C1, 3, 5, 7

  • Blues: B000, 02, 04, 05

  • Green: YG00, 01, 03

  • Shoes: C1, 0


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments