Happy Morning Coffee Little Blue Button Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I don't know about you but, love Sunday because that is the day that we go church. However, sometimes I feel like I can hear Monday quietly in my ear saying "I'm coming" and laughing this horrible wicked laugh haha!!  That is why I love this card that I made so much!

I was asked if I would be a guest designer for Little Blue Button Stamps. I of course said yes! When I was given the dates that the sweet Olga would like me to post I knew Happy Monday Morning would be the perfect stamp to show you today.



Isn't she just perfect? I was really happy when I decided to color her my favorite green Copic shades that I had some paper that would match. I loved coloring this stamp, especially the fun straw! It was just a straw that you could do anything with, which was wonderful. I decided to put swirly stripes on it to make it extra fun.



I found a fantastic sentiment to go with it. It really made me laugh since I wanted this for a Sunday and Monday is coming (haha makes me think of Game of Thrones). I am completely like this on Monday mornings... don't give me tea just go straight to the coffee.



As you can see in this photo I used some very fun die cuts, and a coffee textured folder from Tim Holtz. I love this texture folder for all my coffee projects.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44

  • Lips: R27, 29

  • Shirt: YG00,  01, 03

  • Eyes: B000, 01, 02

  • Straw: G24



I am really sorry I did have a video... or was attempting to make a video for this card. However, my camera battery died on me half way through and I didn't realize it :( If you would still be interested in seeing how I colored this, just leave me a comment below.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and will be sure to go over and see what else Little Blue Button has to offer for you at her shop. Please go over to her blog to see what others have created. You can also join her Facebook group or follow her on Instagram to find some great inspiration and others that love Little Blue Button as well.

Until next time friends...



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments