Cute Cocoa's Cups Sweet & Sassy Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Friday! I am always happy when Friday comes, how about you? I enjoy the end of the week and more time with my family. It is also fun on Fridays because this month I get to show you fun cards that I get to make using the beautiful Sweet n' Sassy stamp sets.

Today I get to show you one of the cutest mice around, Cocoa. I have loved Cocoa for years and have a few of the digital stamps. When I saw the stamp set Cocoa's Cups the ideas just started to fly through my head. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them once I got them.



One thing I love to do with these stamps is to make them seem 3D.  I normally stamp out 3 or 4 of the same image. Then I will color only parts of it, and cut them out. After I get everything colored and cut out I will use 3D foam to stack them all together.



On this one, you can see in the photo above, that I even popped up the cup as well. It looks really fun in person.

I did have a completely different layout planned for this card but for some reason when it all started to come together I couldn't make it look the way I wanted it to. Can you believe that I actually got my son to help me with what patterned paper to use? Yep! I love it when he helps me to create things, it always gives even more heart to the things I am making and brings us together.



When I was making this card for some reason I was thinking of my mother in law that day. Her favorite color is yellow, so that is how I decided to color the cup yellow. She is cheerful like the light color yellow as well. She also warms my heart just as the sentiment says, and how it warmed my heart that my son helped me with this card. This sweet sentiment comes with the stamp set along with a few others and three other images, it is so cute.



The last things on this card I would like to you see are the beautiful Sweetheart Blossom flowers that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also put some texture on the base of the card. You know how I don't like things to just be plain jane. The die cuts I used around the image gave the card some nice texture as well. The last thing I did was added some nice little adhesive backed pearls to the card, I thought they would add a nice touch.



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Mouse: W2, 3, 4, 5, R00, 01, 02

  • Cup: Y0000, 000, 00, 01, YG00, 01, 03, R24

  • Tea: E30, 31

  • Tea Tag: T3



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you like the Sweet & Sassy Stamps you can find them on Instagram, on their Facebook Page and Facebook VIP group for fans. I hope if you make anything with their stamps you will feel free to share with them.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, YouTube and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments