Beautiful Avery With Bunnies - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! How is your weekend going? You didn't forget about the Paper Nest Dolls challenge, did you? I hope not. Because if you did I have some more fun inspiration for you. It is so much fun because I am even getting some of my adorable Easter cards finished as well. Have you been working on yours?



Today I get to show you the super sweet Avery with Bunnies. These have to be some of the cutest darn bunnies that I have ever seen. I love the way they are drawn because they are just so adorable.



One of the things I love and I mean I LOVE about The Paper Nest Doll images is that they are so pretty, so cute, so well drawn that they make the most, clean and simple card look magnificent.



As you can see I still have some layers and texture on the card but Avery with Bunnies just brings it all together which I love.



Instead of just putting Avery directly on the lace I cut out a circle of vellum cardstock to put behind her. It softened up the card to make her shine even more brightly on her own, making her the star of the card.



The last thing I added was some of the Sweetheart Blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. They were such a pretty pink and added more sweetness and texture to the card.

The Copic markers I used were:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Dress and hairband: RV10, 13, 23, C0, 1, 2

  • Flower: Y06, 08, C2, 0

  • Bunnies: C2, 0, E93



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog, You can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments