Sweet Teddy Bear with Coloring Video Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Not only have I been in a teddy bear mood. But today is the start of something new on my blog. Whenever, I make a card going forward I will be making a coloring video for it. Now, if I already colored the image before I figured out this new video software that I have... that one won't have a coloring video...sorry.

I have had a few people ask me how I colored this sweet little Teddy Bear from Rubbernecker Stamps, so I will start with this one.



I was not sure about this background patterned paper at first. But, once I got the card all together I really like it a lot! I like this paper because every time I look at it, it makes me think of ice cream. I cannot resist ice cream!



I thought the sentiment My Own Past would be fun with this sweet little teddy bear. It just makes for a fun uplifting friendship card. I have a couple of friends I could send this to. One friend I could send this to it would be quite funny... I may have to make him one too haha!

As you can see from the above photos I used a lot of fun Rubbernecker Stamps die cuts to bring a lot of great texture into the card.



The sketch that I had planned out for this card was supposed to have a banner going down the middle but I really wanted a sweet feminine look for this card. I replaced the banner part of the sketch with one of my favorite lace ribbons from Hobby Lobby.



The last thing I added to the card was some dew drops. It felt like it was missing something so I just had to add them in.

Now would you like to see how to color this cute little guy?





The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bear: E30, 31, 33, 93

  • Flower: RV10, 13, 21, 66



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

I hope you will take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments