Sweet Swiss Pixie Super Girl C.C. Designs Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Today is for all the amazing moms out there! I absolutely love this cute little stamp Swiss Pixie Super Girl from CC Designs. I was lucky enough to get her before they discontinued their digital stamps. I love the way that she looks because every time I look at her I think she is just standing there saying "TA-DA" and that is how I feel as a mom some days.



Take this week for instance I have been sick all week drinking so much Theraflu to keep going you would think you needed to just tap a vein so it could get to me easier and faster HAHA! Like today... it is amazing I am even adulting today haha!





I mean really what mom isn't wonder woman? The mom's that really impress me are the moms that have chronic pain, depression, bi-polar or other things to deal with yet they still keep a handle on things and keep on going.  I have chronic pain, chronic migraines and a bunch of other wonderful health things. But other moms, friends even that I know.. I don't know how they do all they do, they are amazing to me.



Okay I will hush now... haha!

I really didn't do that much with this card. It is mostly just die cuts and glitter paper, or really pretty foiled patterned paper from Mambi. I really love this pack of paper for all my wonder woman cards and for my 4th of July or any independence day cards.



The super pretty glitter paper is from The Paper Cut. They have magnificent glitter paper. It is nice a thin just like regular patterned paper so it is nice and easy to use with any die cut you have or to just cut on the paper cutter if you need to.



I did put a wee bit of ribbon on here as well. It is a stitched grosgrain from A Muse Studio. They seem to be out of the white right now but I did put a link so you could at least see where the ribbons are located.



The last things that I put on to finish this cute little card off are some bling! Yes! I got the rhinestones from the eyelet outlet. I think I pretty much get all my rhinestones, pearls and what have you from them when I go to Scrapbook Expo.

OHHH!! Speaking of scrapbook expo!! Did you hear that Rubbernecker Stamps is giving away a Crossover II at the expos??? AMAZING! I will post about that in a bit.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 23, 25, 27

  • Reds: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Golds: Y21, 26, 28

  • Skirt: B95, 97, 99



There is a great group on Facebook for CC Designs if you make anything with their stamps or just decide you want some fun inspiration. You can find the group HERE.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Super cute card! I love C.C. Designs and the texture you put in your cards is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!