Happy Birthday Tree Party Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing a rather new stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps. Birthday Tree Party has been around for a few months, but I just have not gotten around to sharing it. This stamp to me would work for just about any age.

I love all the little owls with their cute little faces and the little bear just hanging on for dear life, just to be part of the fun birthday party that is going on.



Since the little animals were all up in a tree and I didn't have a tree trunk that I wanted to put with it, so I made a cloud background instead. I actually have 3 clouds that I have made and use them to sponge the clouds onto the paper with some distress oxide ink. I love making clouds ever since I made the cloud cut outs.



I decided that i wanted part of the background to pop up from the rest of the background. I had sponged clouds on two different pieces of cardstock. One of them I cut out with the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Circle die cuts. I also cut out some old bashful blue textured cardstock as well with a circle just bigger than clouds.



I also wanted to add something to the front of the tree branch so that it didn't just like it was levitating in the sky. So I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Small Cloud Stitch die cut to put a cloud at either end of the tree branch.



This stamp with the butterfly actually all comes together as one piece. However, I went ahead and fussy cut the whole thing out and tried my best to put the butterfly where it is on the actual stamp.

As a finishing touch on the card I thought I would add a few dew drops (suggested by my daughter) because I felt that it was missing something.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bear: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44

  • Balloon: R17, 24, 27, B00, 01

  • Green Owl: YG00, 01,03, Y00, 04, 06

  • Pink Owl: RV10, 93, R83, V000, V04

  • Blue Owl: B000, 01, 02, YR12, 16, YG01, 03

  • Butterfly: V000, 04

  • Leaves: G21, 24, 28

  • Branch: E40, 23, 25, 27



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments