Fun Walk With Emily & Ernie- Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I don't know if you are a dog lover or not, but either way this is a darn cute image from Time For Tea. Emily & Ernie is an adorable stamp. It is a lot of fun to color with the great outfit and the super cute little dog.

I left the sentiment off of this just because there are so many things I could use it for I wanted to wait until I used it to put on a sentiment. Do you do that at times? Or are you only making cards right when you need them? I like to have extra cards in case I forget that I needed to make one... that seems to happen a bit haha!



I don't normally use a lot of orange unless it is Halloween. However, I was just really feeling this fun orange kind of mood. I found this great paper that I have never used, so that was fun, that would go perfect with the orange and the green colors I decided to use. Among the patterned paper I found this super cute green glitter paper that matched the Copic colors I was using perfectly so It was a lot of fun.



I also decided that I wanted to have a kind of a plain card base with the sketch that I decided to use. However, I still wanted it to have a bit of texture. I used an embossing folder directly on the card base. It came out perfectly! I am so happy that I did that. It looks great!



The last thing I did to add a little something was added some ... hmm I guess they are called candy buttons? I am not sure. But they are like enamel embellishments. I thought they went great with the card, and the way I colored Emily and Ernie. I actually used yellow and orange ones to kind of bring out the different colors of the patterned paper.



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Shirt & Tennis Ball: YG00, 01, 03

  • Scarf: YR12, 14, 16, Y11

  • Pants: B91, 93, 95, 97

  • Boots: C1, 3, 5

  • Ernie: E41, 42, 43, 44



Please be sure to check out the challenge that started yesterday, and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. If it has a dog on it, it has got to be awesome; love your coloring skills. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking the same thing about the dogs :) Thank you so much Mary! Hey I will be down by you in October... we should meet up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!