Fairy In My Tea! The Paper Shelter



Hey all! I am getting a bit of a slow start today but I really wanted to show you this very cute digital stamp from The Paper Shelter. They have so many amazing stamps I don't want her to be passed over because she is just that sweet.  The name of this cutie is "There's A Fairy In My Tea!" and she is absolutely adorable!

This little cutie is one that I, again, had picked to use for the Coffee Loving Card Maker's blog but picked out something else instead. I wanted to still show her to you because she is so cute. I think I had pretty good timing too because now they are having a challenge this week on their blog that she qualifies for! Bonus!!



Challenge #368 is Dies and/or Punches. Now I love to use die cuts on absolutely everything if at all possible because I love the texture that most dies can give you. Die cuts can also make your rectangles or other shapes match up so well as well. I know that it may not look like there is a die-cut on this card but there really is...



The die cut is right under the Fairy In My Tea stamp. It is the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Circle X Stitch die cut. The die cut is adding texture and a nice layer under the Fairy In My Tea stamp, which separates her from the other softer layers making her stand out as the hero of the card.


You can also see the beautiful little Sweetheart Blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts adding a little something extra to the card.

Here you can see the layers and my favorite lace from Hobby Lobby all working together to bring this sweet little card together. Honestly, I am not sure I will be able to give up this card to someone. I love it way too much.

The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair E50, 51, 53 (my favorite blonde colors)
Cup: RV10, 93, R83, 85, 81
Leaves and wings: G24, 28, YG23, 25

I really hope that you enjoyed the card today. I really think you should go over and join in The Paper Shelter's Challenge #368! You may also want to check out their Facebook group as well for some fantastic inspiration!

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments

  1. Love the lace; looks great on this card - gotta check out my lace scraps to use like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning coloring of this awesome image from The Paper Shelter and I love all the die cuts you used! So happy to see you playing along in our Die Cuts/Punches challenge this week as The Paper Shelter. Many hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us
    DT The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!