Cute Bears and Fairy Tales Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Who needs a good laugh today? Because, I have one for you... well at least I think that this is a very humorous card haha! Rubbernecker Stamps does have some of the funniest sentiments. I absolutely love them!

The one I am using today is Slow Down. It is one of my very favorites because I just laugh really hard every time I read it. I was actually making this card with my daughter Meadow listening to the song "Coconut" by Harry Nilsson. It is also one of my favorites.



Thinking about it, it all really came together with that song is pretty funny. I mean just look at the bears face... I think that tells all haha!



After looking at Bear and then at the sentiment I knew exactly what I wanted to do. It was an added bonus that I actually had some of the glittered lime patterned paper left.



There is also some circle patterned paper under all those layers. I took some white card stock and ran it through my paper crimper to add some texture.



This photo you can see the circle paper better and the really nice organdy lime ribbon from A Muse Studio ... that I have been hoarding for years. But is it really hoarding if you are just saving it for a project you know you are going to do in the future on a rainy day????? haha!! no? okay can't say that I tried.



This photo you can see the bear and the slow down sentiment for all that it is together... I just love it! They seem so perfect to me. If this doesn't get you a giggle I don't know what will honestly haha! I cut the sentiment out using the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Circle Small Stitch die cuts. The oval that the bear, the margarita glass and the sentiment are on is the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Oval Small Stitch die cuts. I also used the bear matching die cut and the matching margarita glass die cut to make everything look nice. Although I messed up the margarita glass when I cut that out... no I wasn't having any myself.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • YG00, 01, 03

  • E50, 93, C0, 1, 2, 3,



I really hope you enjoyed my post today, because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments