Amazing Music with Beats Bella - Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Starting the day with some good beats on your way to work or just in the morning getting ready for the day, for me, makes for a great day! Beats Bella from Time for Tea would probably agree.

She is a very cute stamp for almost anyone, but I think she is perfect for your teen or teen at heart. I am more of a playful toddler at heart... so I can't be sure haha!!

 



When I made this card I was on a serious orange and green kick. But I love those colors together. Actually I think my love of orange comes from my love of pumpkins haha!



I also used the cute little puddy kittie from Rosie and Ralph digital stamp set. I felt like Beats Bella just needed a little buddy to be having fun and listening to music with.



This color orange and the colors I picked kind of made me think of the groovy 60's. So, I decided to go with a fun background that would go with the theme that I picked, even if they didn't have iPhone's back then haha!

I even used a swirl embossing folder to make the background a little bit more fun and textured behind her, gotta have my texture.



The last thing I did the the card was to add these cute little enamel buttons to the card.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 23, 25

  • Shirt & Headphones: YR12, 14, 16, Y11

  • Pants: E30, 31, 33

  • Shoes: C1

  • Ralph: E50, 51, 53

  • Phone: BG10, 11, 13



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments