Pretty Coffee Kiki La Rue C.C. Designs Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Today if this isn't one of the cutest little CC Designs coffee stamps I don't know which one would be. Honestly, they are all pretty darn cute. This one is called Coffee Kiki La Rue. Sadly, you cannot find her on the CC Designs website any longer. However! I did find her on another website for you, the link (non affiliate) is below for you.



This is one of the cards that I made when I was doing the guest designer work for the Coffee Loving Card Maker's group. I had a great time and had to many images of coffee to pick from. I kept this one so that I could show it to you on another day.



I really love her little slippers that match her robe. I am really sad that CC Designs is no longer carrying the Kiki stamps, she is so adorable.  I colored her in what I consider to be softer colors, colors I would probably wear.



I really like the softness of this card but I had to use some texture too. Please don't kill me but yes... I am in love with this Decorative Dots embossing folder. I should probably really try to find something similar that is up to date so I don't keep teasing you all haha!

But after I ran it through my wee little Texture Boutique machine I ran it through my Crossover II (that I completely LOVE) with the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Scallop Circle die cuts.



I added some of my favorite lace from Hobby Lobby. I was actually able to find it on their website so you could get some. I put a link below for you. I also added some of the Sweetheart flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. These sweetheart flowers are probably my favorite color. Although, I can't find them on their website right now I will go back and look and update my list of links.



For a finishing touch I used some rhinestones or gems from the eyelet outlet. I really hope you like the card.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • YG00, 01, 03,

  • BG10, 11, 13,

  • E41, 42, 43, 44



There is a great group on Facebook for CC Designs if you make anything with their stamps or just decide you want some fun inspiration. You can find the group HERE.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. So pretty, your work is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I seen this on Instagram and FB. Did you use the E 41, 42, 43, and 44 in the hair? I do not have a lot of copic markers and I love how you colored her hair. I love the whole card. Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leann, Yes I did use all of those (I am a bit crazy haha!) But you could probably go with a combo of any 4 of those for the hair and still get the same result. the 44 is going to be the dark roots... but if you don't have that you could use a 47 or even a 25 :) I hope that helps. feel free to email me if you need some help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!