Happy New Year! Friends Forever - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Happy New Year! Today is the first day of 2019 and I hope yours is going just wonderfully! Today also happens to be one of my best friends birthday. I have known Terrilynn since the 6th grade! Crazy huh?



For new years and for my friend's birthday I decided to use a stamp called Forever Friends from Paper Nest Dolls. These two are adorable!



I had a lot of fun making this card! I had the same inspiration as I did yesterday with the New Years Eve card I made. I used the black and gold theme with the fantastic marque patterned paper that looks like a fancy dance floor. It makes me actually think of a dance floor you would see in the movie Labyrinth, which is one of mine and Terrilynn's favorite movies from childhood.



I also colored some more of my Deep Ivory Sweetheart Blossom flowers to fit the theme of Gold and Black with my copic markers. I actually used everything I used on yesterday's card. However, just changing the shapes and the images makes a completely new fun card.



I tried to capture on camera the clear Wink of Stella that I put on the girls outfits the best I could. I think you can kind of see it in this photo but I am not sure how well. I like using Wink of Stella because I feel that it enhances their outfits with all that subtle sparkle.



The last thing I added was of course... Rhinestones! Gotta have them! They are kind of like ice cream... they just make everything better haha!

The Copic markers I used are:


  • E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • E40, 41, 42, 43, 44

  • Y23, 26, 28

  • C1, 3, 5, 7, 9

  • Wink of Stella Clear, White Gel Pen



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!