Garfield - Rubbernecker Stamps - Coffee Lovers Guest Designer

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Who is ready for some more fun with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers?? Yes I have another fun coffee card for you today. 





Today I have the adorable Garfield owl for you from Rubbernecker Stamps drinking his cup of coffee. He is just to cute. Actually all the coffee loving owls from Rubbernecker Stamps are cute.



I had a lot of fun coloring this little guy. I decided to use yellows to make it bright and cheery for the new year. All of the hatch marks on Garfield and the other Rubbernecker owls, make it very easy to see where the shading should be.

I made his eyes orange because I really wanted them to stand out against the yellow. I feel the orange just really makes them pop.



This is another one of those funny, make you smile sentiments from Rubbernecker Stamps called In That Order. I love all the fun and quirky sentiments Rubbernecker Stamps has.



Before putting it all together I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder from Stampin' Up! to give the card some fun design and texture. I also used a glue pen to put the Sassy Silver Ultrafine glitter from Sparkle n' Sprinkle on the very edges of the cardstock.



After getting everything together just how I wanted it from my sketchbook, I finished it off with some bling. I love to put some fun bits of bling on the card to make your eyes move around on the card to see everything it has on it.

The Copic markers I used are


  • Feathers: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44

  • Eyes: YR12, E15, 37

  • Coffee Cup: Y02, 04, 08

  • Feet: YR12, 16, 04



I really hope that you enjoy the card I made for today's post. Please be sure to go over and follow the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog, I know you will love it! They also have a group on facebook if you would like to go over there and check out all the fantastic coffee, tea and hot chocolate inspiration they have.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Cristena, there you go, working your magic with those adorable Rubbernecker caffeinated owls! This card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!