Country Girl Ellie - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey All! Today is a good day! This is my second post of 2019 and I am having a great time!  I am very very excited to let you all know that I can finally announce that I have joined the Paper Nest Dolls design team! I am so super happy and excited about it!



I am on the challenge team... so please join the challenges! They are fun, and there isn't a theme so easy peasy lemon squeezy... it will be so fun to see my followers on the challenges.



I decided that for my first challenge as a team member I would use the super cute digital stamp Country Girl Ellie. She is absolutely adorable. She makes me think of my daughter Meadow. She loves her cowgirl boots... even if she isn't using them to walk through a pasture. She also loves little pot belly pigs and wants on oh so badly.



I was a little bit sad when I made this though. I was putting some of my really pretty Tooth Fairy glitter from Sparkle n Sprinkle on the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Scalloped Circle die cut. When I did I put my finger on it so it is a little messed up in one spot, I was so sad. But thank goodness I am going to give this to my daughter and she will love it all the same.



The last thing I did was put some cute little rhinestones that actually came from my daughters collection of fun crafty things. I also added a cute little banner from the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Banner Stitch die cuts.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • RV10, 13, 21

  • E23, 25, 27

  • E50, 51, 53



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Paper Nest Dolls please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Paper Nest Doll's blog as well!

Until next time friends!!!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love your coloring and that digi stamp is so sweet 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Meadow that she gets to have cards made by you! So cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary :) Meadow is a lot of fun. She likes to make her own cards but I think she feels her cards only go to me and mine should only go to her. I dont have to hoard my cards she does it for me haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!