Stuffed Bear ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! I have one of my best friends in town this week, which is completely exciting! My best friend of 20+ years is here for a week and I am super happy to see him home from Iraq today. I let him choose what card you were going to get to see today. He picked out the Stuffed Bear card I made from Rubbernecker Stamps.



I really do love these little stuffed animal stamps. This one is probably my favorite because well... I collect bears, but also because you can color him with any colors for any occasion that you want to. He doesn't have to be a baby card. You can change his colors for birthday, christmas, easter and more the possibilities are endless.



I am not sure why I made another baby card. I don't know anyone that is having a baby right now. Most of my friends are finished but I guess now they are having grandchildren so it works.  I also like to donate cards to our church so that works too.



I really like the way that the baby comes out with the two different colored inks. I used a distress oxide ink and a memento dew drop ink. I my favorite colors are blue and green and I love the way they both look with brown. Since I colored the stuffed bear brown and blue I thought I would do the same with the letters. I love these letters they are just the right size! They are the lower case alpha with stitch from Rubbernecker Stamps.



I love all the stitched die cuts from Rubbernecker stamps. I also used the nested rectangle with stitch for the patterned paper. For the circle behind the bear I used the nested circles with small stitch die cut. They just put that added texture that I love on the paper and make the card look just that much better, like a finishing touch to it.

I also added a button from Buttons Galore I just love these buttons! I put all the links for everything down at the bottom for you. I love all their clear sparkly buttons and their button bag you can get. Honestly I just LOVE buttons... I like the way they feel and look. It is not often you will see me putting them on my cards because I didn't learn how to share my buttons very well haha!

The Copic Markers that I used are:


  • E21, 23, 25, 27

  • B21, 23, 24



Not to many markers this time... pretty proud of myself haha!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments