Fox ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! How was your November? It is hard to believe that today is the last day of November 2019, it seems like life is just flying by. I thought with it being the last day of November, I still wanted to get that one last Autumn looking card in. One thing I am happy about living on the East Coast now in North Carolina is all the beautiful colors of Autumn. All the yellows, reds, orange and green. All of it looks like a beautiful masterpiece.



I decided to do a watercolor wash on the background of my card using Ken Oliver's Color Bursts with Rubbernecker Stamps Watercolor paper.



I used a little of the orange and a little of the yellow from the color burst basic group.

I wanted to do a frame, but I didn't have one handy for what I wanted to do. So instead I used the Nested Rectangle w/Pierce die cuts and the Small frame die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps. I was really wanting to have some piercing around the little windows but I wanted the sizes to match so I decided not to make my own.



I could have dried the watercolor background with a heat gun but I felt that I wanted to get the coloring finished and it could just dry on it's own. After that was all dry I went ahead and stamped the sentiment from the Fox stamp set on the watercolor with a Memento black tuxedo ink.



I had a good time coloring all the different little foxes. The Copic markers I used are:


  • E93, 95, 97, 99

  • RV10, 13

  • BG000, 01

  • G21, 24

  • BV00, 02

  • Y04, 02



Although, I did just notice that I forgot to color the tongue on the one fox... oops! But the last thing I did to the card for a finishing touch is added some cute little sequins.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments