Epstein ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! I am still on my coffee kick. But, it is Pumpkin Spice Latte season so who can really blame me? I have to get it in while I can. I did find a recipe on Pinterest for the recipe to make a pumpkin spice latte but I have not been daring enough to try it yet. I do get a lot of recipes from there, but sometimes they are epic fails! Needless to say that I am a bit nervous!



However, making coffee cards is never hard at all and you don't have to worry about a recipe bombing haha! With all the cute little owls from Rubbernecker Stamps it is super easy to fall in love with them all, especially Epstein. He is the smallest of all of the owls but is just so darn cute it is very hard to resist his cute little face.



 

I paired him up with the sentiment from Coffee Set. I used several different die cuts for this card. I wanted to give it as much fun texture as I possibly could. Instead of listing them all, I went ahead and made you a supply list at the bottom so you could find absolutely everything that I used for this card, aside from the paper because it was retired FSJ paper.



I had a good time with the Frantage from Stampendous. I put links down below so you could buy as I do in the pack of 4/5 I can't remember what comes with it. It is amazing however, as much as I use it those little jars really last a long time! I love the stuff! I love that you don't need a versa mark ink pad or pen to put it on... you just scatter it where you want it, then use your heat gun to heat it from below. It is AMAZING!! Granted you can't emboss with it the traditional way with images and sentiments but as fun as this stuff is...I don't think I have done that in ages! But I also put the link to the single jar of the Frantage Aged Ivory as well.



Just look at all that fun texture from the Frantage, I love it! Anything that you are doing that looks like it might need a little bit extra "something" but not sure what... that is when I throw this on, it's fantastic!



The last thing that I put on was the sequins, those are probably my fave things to put on the cards as well.

Copic Markers I used :


  • Feathers: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44

  • Heart: R24, 27, 29

  • Eyes: YR12, E15, 37



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments