Dinosaur ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! I wanted to make a fun little background scene using this super cute little Dinosaur set from Rubbernecker Stamps. I think it is really super cute.



My son is very proud of this set because one of the sentiments that he wanted the owner of Rubbernecker Stamps to put in it, actually did. Granted I am not using it on this card, I did on a previous card I made, but still he is excited when I use it. I like to make him happy.



I thought that I would make this one kind of funny, as I really like the sentiment from the stamp set that I used.



The first thing I did was to color all the images. After I got all of those finished I cut them all out using the matching Dinosaur die cuts. It made cutting out the volcano so much easier than what I would have had to do by hand. I am really glad there was die cuts.



I also cut the circles. I cut one out of the patterned paper a bit bigger so that I could make sure to fit the whole little scene in there. The clouds are from an embossing folder. I just went over the whole bit of cardstock with the Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink from Ranger using a blending tool. I normally like the color of the Salty Ocean ink pad for any clouds or water that I have to do.

I used the Nested Circle w/Small Stitch die cuts from Rubbernecker to make the little hill in the background. I placed all the items together layer by layer and it all came together.

Down in the supply list you are probably wondering what I have a 1" square punch in the mix. I used that to make the little flag/banner for the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments