Coffee Set ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Well I believe that winter is here in North Carolina. I woke up to 28 degree weather, and feel like a Popsicle! I have not felt this kind of cold in a very long time. However, it still is better than the dry cold of the Southern California dessert. I just keep making sure I have hot tea, coffee, cocoa anything warm to drink.



I really love this Coffee Set from Rubbernecker Stamps. You can just make so many different fun cards with it. This time I decided to make a background with the same cup that I colored to make it a little fun. I stamped the background in grey so that it wouldn't be as dark as black, but I also didn't want to do it in brown, like a tea stain or something of that sort.





The coffee part of the sentiment is actually a stamp. I added the mmmmmm because it just needed something before the coffee. The cup was nice because I had already used the matching die cuts to cut it out. That makes things very fast and easy!



Copic Markers I used :


  • E81, 84, 87

  • G14, 16, 19



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments