Annabella ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All!  There are a lot of hurricanes on this side of the country. We are fine, but there is plenty of rain! I am sure we could get California out of a drought with no problem.



We do have a very cute girl next door who just loves going outside and dancing in the rain when it comes. My kids, not so much, I think they had enough rain while living in Washington haha! So little miss Annabelle from Rubbernecker stamps really makes me think of the little girl next door while dancing in the rain. She has the same curly hair and smiles just about the same way. She is always just happy and excited for the rain.





I used the Rubbernecker sentiment "Beautiful Wishes" which I thought was great for the reason I made the card, since I know the little girl loves the rain. I also think it is a great birthday sentiment as well. It is wonderful how many ways you can use a sentiment if you really think about it.

I stamped the sentiment on the Whipped Cream cardstock before I cut it out using the Nested Circle Small Stitch Die Cuts from Rubbernecker. Annabelle I just fussy cut her out and used some 3D Foam to put her on the circle before attaching it to the card.



 

To finish the card off I used some beautiful crotchet ribbon from May Arts. I have used it before, I have several colors, but this time I managed to find the link and put it in my supply list below. I also finished it off with some sequins, and some of the dew drops that I love.



The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20,

  • Dress, Hat and Feather: R81, 83, 85, V20, 22, 25

  • Hair: E13, 19, 23, 25





 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments