Back To School with Sarah & Maddie ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All!  This last couple of weeks have been a tad bit crazy! As some of you may know I homeschool my two kids. So life gets very busy during the week while school is in session. I did however, want to make a welcome back to school card that would make my daughter smile. I made one for my son and now was her turn.



Back to school cards while not everyone thinks of making them, for my kids it is very encouraging. My son doesn't like school, but my daughter... she doesn't love it but she doesn't hate it either. She is more like "I just want to get my work done so I can go play" haha! Girl after my own heart!





This card I decided to use Sarah and Maddie for the girls on the front of the card. It was a lot of fun using the Circle Stitch One Piece Combined Die Cut! I love this die cut! There are so many different things that you can do with it. I put a circle just cut with the Nested Circle Die Cuts, but since both die cuts are from Rubbernecker they match up PERFECTLY!!! It is awesome when you can do things like that! Well at least in my book that everything has to match haha!



Okay so you can see where I didn't line it up perfectly HAHA!! But they do match perfect it is so nice!

I had some old paper that I had for school that worked perfectly for this little card. I also just decided it would be fun to put the words "Best Wishes" on the cards ... since that seems to work even for the first day back to school as it does birthdays. At least for my kids, I always want to give them the best wishes for a great new year at school.



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments